Friday, January 13, 2012

Living is messy

Have you seen the movie RV?  Well, I had an "RV" moment on Christmas day. Thankful it was not like the one in the movie.  You can see it here: RV Movie Dump Scene
Well, I had dumped our "black water" tank and had partially flushed it out once and intended to fill it full of water from the outside fresh water flush point.  So, here I am outside filling the tank up however, I have no way of knowing how full it's getting.  Therefore, I holler at Stacey inside the motor home to check the system panel and tell me when the black tank shows "red", meaning full.  She yells out the window; "it's still yellow". Then she proceeds to go into the bathroom and she decides that she should visually check from the top down via the toilet.  Well...flushing water into the tank from the outside is putting positive pressure upwards.  So when she steps on the flush pedal and opens the valve......booosshh!!  Screaming.  "AAAHHH, SHUT IT OFF, SHUT IT OFF"!  I pull the black valve and turn the water off.  Luckily, I had already flushed the tank and we had no "chunks".  Funny now but, at the time...not so much.  Ah, Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Dude!! I know that was a tough one! Very excited to see the blog--it's looking great! Cannot wait to see what's next! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete